Race in for great savings at NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains when you book a group of 15 or more people in advance of your visit! Located just a few short minutes from Pigeon Forge, NASCAR SpeedPark offers all day, unlimited play to make your group outing the best in the Smokies! Enjoy discounted admission, plus ask about discounts on add-ons including discounted combo meals, discounted sports bottles with FREE refills on the day of your group outing and more!
- $17.99 General Admission for all Groups (15+)
- $16.99 General Admission for all Groups (50+)
General Admission includes unlimited rides on all the attractions in NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains: 8 go-kart tracks, bumper boats, 2 mini golf courses, 11 family & thrill rides, the indoor rock climbing wall and more!
For more information or to book your group, please call Marlene Forrester at 865-774-9843., or email email@example.com.
Prices shown do not include tax.
Seasonal availability and height restrictions may vary for all attractions.
Consignment Ticket Program
Are you a corporate office looking for a great employee benefit to offer your team members or a hotel/resort/rental property that wants to offer discounted tickets to your guests? We've got a Consignment Ticket program that's perfect for you! Benefits of this program:
- Order blocks of tickets at no cost up front, only paying for tickets that are sold.
- You buy at the discounted consignment rate and sell tickets to your customers or employees at the rack rate. You keep the difference.
- Return any unused tickets at no cost to you. We only bill for the tickets not returned.
- Tickets are valid any single day of the 2014 regular season operating schedule. Sell them, gift them, it's up to you!
- Point of sale materials are provided to help promote the tickets.
- e-Consignment program available as well, allowing your employees or guests to purchase tickets from your own online store.
- Call 865.774.9850 for more information!
Other Ticket Options
We offer individual ticket options as well. Make sure you visit our latest news page to keep up with other park happenings!